When a submission is accepted for examination, all NABIS Forensic Scientists can provide intelligence reports which detail:
- The number and type of firearms used in an incident;
- Whether or not the firearm(s) has been used before;
- Whether the firearm(s) is linked to any other incidents and if so where those incidents occurred;
- The linking of fired cartridge cases and fired bullets to a specific firearm;
- The origin of the firearm(s) (eg, firearms tracing).
NABIS in the news
Three Men Guilty Of Murder After Sheffield Shooting 12th April 2018Continue Reading