Norfolk Man Charged With Firearms Offences
19th November 2014
A man has been charged with firearms offences and will be appearing in court in December.
Anthony Buckland, aged 64 years from Mill Road, Stoke Holy Cross in Norfolk answered police bail today, Wednesday 19 November 2014 at the Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre and was charged with 24 offences.
Buckland was charged with:
- Selling/transferring a prohibited weapon (pistol).
- Nine counts of fraud by false representation.
- Possession of a prohibited weapon (disguised firearm).
- Four counts of selling/transferring a firearm to a person who was not a firearm certificate holder.
- Nine counts of selling/transferring a prohibited weapon.
Buckland's arrest and charge follows the investigation into the discovery of a significant quantity of weapons at an address in Potash Road, Wyverstone on 13 April 2014.
Buckland will appear before Norwich Magistrates' Court on Friday 5th December 2014.